Most guys these days run plastics but for those guys that still want a metal pedal that could possibly last years, the all new Demolition Trooper is for you.
We recently got the finalized Trooper aluminum pedal samples in and out to our “metal heads” that still run metal pedals. Doyle, Alf, Dillewaard, and Wise all love em’ and can’t say enough good things about them. Click images to go big and read the specs after the jump.
– CNC 6061 T6 aluminum slim body
– Heat-treated chromoly spindle
– 2 polymer bushings (no bearings)
– 10 removable-flush mounted pins on each side
– Concaved for a much better grip
– Colors: Flat Anodized Black, Anodized Blue, Red and Polished
– Available: March