Favorite thing to ride and why
- Trails. A good concrete park that isn’t too intimidating is 2nd.
Favorite Spot and why
- Lately, The Wheel Mill. Why? We’re coming out of one of the worst winters in Pittsburgh history and I’ve been riding the whole time. If you live in a cold climate and have an indoor park to ride, consider yourself lucky. No more spring cobb-webb cleaning this year!
Music to rock out to
- Most recently, I’ve been listening to a lot of The Replacements Pandora station.
Things you do when not riding
- Work on stuff around my house, watch/attend hockey games, eat, sleep, think about riding.
Up and coming riders to look out for
Riders who you looked up to when coming up
- Kris Bennett, Joey Garcia, Brian Foster, Cory Muth, etc… This list could go on forever, but I’ll cut it there.
Best quote you’ve heard lately
- “If you think about things too long, it’ll make you hesitate, and when you hesitate, you get hurt” – Zack Quast.
- My wife, Denise, Aaron Smith, Jay Roe, Castillo, Steve Buddendeck, Ryan “The Snake” Barrett, Wild Will Stroud, Cory Muth.
Things to do with a million bucks
- Everything and nothing all at once.
Nickname when growing up
- Never really had one. Most people just called me “Doyle”. However, in the south in came out sounding like, Dole.
Sum up the Demolition team in one sentence
- Talented cyclists with the thankless “job” of going big and stoking the crowd wherever and whenever possible.